**FREE SHIPPING 12 or more bottles. FREE Shipping Insurance**
Bernhard Ott Am Berg Gruner Veltliner - Wagram

Bernhard Ott Am Berg Gruner Veltliner 2021 - Austria

Vintage: 2021 | Type: Whites | Producer: Bernhard Ott
Region: Austria
Alc: 12.0%
Closure: Screw Cap
Bottle size: 750ml

$34.99: Per bottle (Online Only)
$419.88: Per case of 12 (free shipping)

Ott entry. Simply a casual, fine Veltliner. Refreshingly low alcohol. A cuvée from different vineyards within cycling distance. Spans the arc between elegance and simplicity. Precisely where we see the Veltliner.

Share this wine

Our notes

This lovely Gruner has quickly become a staff favourite. Excellent value for the money, particularly considering that this is the entry level Gruner from the producer. A truly moreish dry white with fine mineral notes supported by lovely citrus, stonefruit and a hint of spice.


Producers notes

The Ott family was been producing wine since 1889 in the region of Wagram in Lower Austria, just to the East of the triangle of Kremstal, Kamptal and Wachau. The estate has around 28 hectares of vineyards located around Feuersbrunn and Engabrunn and Bernhard Ott now runs the domaine since taking over the reigns from his father in 1995. The vineyards are farmed according to biodynamic principles and 90% are planted to Grüner Veltliner with the remaining 10% being Riesling. Bernhards wines are pure, textured and driven and has quickly become a cult figure in Austria receiving the country's highest honour, the Falstaff Winemaker of the Year in 2008."

FREE SHIPPING for 12 or more bottles

Shipping is FREE for 12+ bottles Australia Wide (*excludes remote postcodes in WA and NT, see below for details and fundraising orders).

Cases are also delivered free of charge, as are any subsequent bottles ordered in addition to the case. The case size is displayed on the product page (i.e. 3, 6 or 12).

If your order is less than 12 bottles, shipping is charged as per your postcode. This charge amount will be visible on the payment page before you confirm and pay for your order.

Depending on where you are located, your wine will be shipped with either Australia Post's Wine Delivery Service or specialist wine delivery service Anonymous Wine Freight.

Subscribe to our mailing list for more news and special offers